Ghosts, ghouls and zombies will be absent from the city of Palouse for the second year in a row as complications from the COVID-19 pandemic forced organizers to cancel the annual Haunted Palouse.
Subscriber email options
Headlines, breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What your neighbors are reading
- His View: The far right’s hypocrisy over ‘my body, my choice’
- No reason not to have an axolotl for a pet
- Candidate forum: Town-gown question sparks strong responses from mayor hopefuls
- Police investigating theft at Pullman’s Lumberyard
- From first date to dream realized
- Candidates grade Moscow’s pandemic response
- Joseph Yockey
- Idaho lawmaker posts meme appearing to advocate violence
- Four COVID-19 deaths reported on Palouse
- Homecoming in Moscow: No place like Ida-home
Your guide to the best businesses in the region