MOSCOW — Under a cloudy, but temporarily dry sky, Hope Belschner, 19, took to a chilly outdoor stage with her Irish dance troupe Saturday at the Latah County Fair in Moscow.
Subscriber email options
Headlines, breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What your neighbors are reading
- Gar-Pal High School moving to remote learning because of COVID-19 outbreak
- Another death in Latah County; Gar-Pal HS moves classes online
- Masks now required in Latah County facilities, but not at this week's fair
- WSU officials say COVID-19 efforts successful, despite ‘elephant in room’
- Dozens of Idaho women are expecting — and hospitalized with COVID-19
- Student safety prompts change to traffic flow
- Pullman hospital planning COVID-19 testing site
- Plane crash near Palouse sends two to hospital
- Pullman pivots on Lawson Garden event center project
- Rolo: ‘Crazy business we’re in’