Moscow received a nearly $1 million grant from the U.S. Department of Commerce to construct a new elevated bridge on Sixth Street that will include sidewalks, bike lanes and a flood-resistant design.
Headlines, breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What your neighbors are reading
- House fire means sorority sisters must adjust
- Holly Marie Esser
- Moscow gets grant for new Sixth Street bridge
- David Thomas Hogan
- County, city exploring Pullman bypass
- Whitman County sees record high COVID-19 cases
- Kelley Ann Hyta
- Dorothy Jean Smith
- Wayne L. Darby
- Idaho’s COVID-19 test positivity rate skyrockets