A woman jogs past a Pullman Transit bus that displays a reminder to residents to wash their hands to slow the spread of the coronavirus Thursday at Washington State University in Pullman.
Subscriber email options
Sign up to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What your neighbors are reading
- Lewiston resident dies in plane collision
- Critics weigh in on Moscow’s mask rule
- Mayor’s letter addresses Palouse flag controversy
- Fair is on — with masks, without rides and games
- Officials not sure when rockslide near Riggins will be cleared
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed on the Palouse
- Former employees: Pot store prior policies put staff, customers at risk
- Three new COVID-19 cases on the Palouse
- Fireworks, flags and protest
- Five new COVID-19 cases crop up in Palouse counties
Your guide to the best businesses in the region