The Latah Recovery Center officially closed on a property in northeast Moscow that will serve as the city’s first “Oxford house” — a type of sober group living
Headlines, breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Moscow parade could draw celebrators, protesters
- Fatal vehicle fire Thursday ruled a suicide
- OPINION: ‘Critical thinking’ column anchored by logical fallacy
- Teacher retires after 44 years in Juliaetta
- Fourth of July celebrations planned around Palouse
- Crapo: Work being done on ‘retirement crisis’
- Latah County officially takes over former bank building
- OPINION: Our founders were woke; why aren’t you?
- Construction of new terminal expected to start this summer
- Moscow ‘Oxford house’ accepting applications for July
Your guide to the best businesses in the region