Chance Haskins, left, and Jeff Anderson, from Pioneer Waterproofing, inspect a pre-cast concrete finial they installed on the University of Idaho Administration Building on Thursday in Moscow. The building originally had 68 finials, which were removed in the 1960s or 1970s. Four reproduction finials have been installed on the building.
Subscriber email options
Sign up to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What your neighbors are reading
- UPDATE: Rolovich, Chun react to WSU player's death
- Moscow businesses to close
- Moscow woman dies after truck she was riding in got stuck in snow
- Idaho Gov. Brad Little issues statewide stay-at-home order
- UPDATE: Second case of COVID-19 confirmed in Whitman County
- Idaho reports three deaths related to COVID-19
- WSU football program mourns death of another player
- Her View: If for nothing or nobody else, do it for Ben
- First case of COVID-19 confirmed in Whitman County
- Moscow man accidentally shoots self in leg
Your guide to the best businesses in the region