Sue Ripley, president of League of Women Voters of Idaho, center, speaks while Idaho City Council member Sandra Kelly, left, and Latah County Clerk Henrianne Westberg listen during a rally to recognize the centennial of the 19th Amendment on Friday at Friendship Square in Moscow.
Subscriber email options
Sign up to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What your neighbors are reading
- UPDATE: Rolovich, Chun react to WSU player's death
- Moscow businesses to close
- Moscow woman dies after truck she was riding in got stuck in snow
- Idaho Gov. Brad Little issues statewide stay-at-home order
- UPDATE: Second case of COVID-19 confirmed in Whitman County
- Idaho reports three deaths related to COVID-19
- WSU football program mourns death of another player
- Her View: If for nothing or nobody else, do it for Ben
- First case of COVID-19 confirmed in Whitman County
- Moscow man accidentally shoots self in leg
Your guide to the best businesses in the region