Roro, 5, a full-bred chow chow, patiently waits as his owner, Ty Stockton, of Moscow, adjusts his suspended dog shoes meant to keep his paws from cracking during their daily walk at Berman Creekside Park in Moscow on Thursday afternoon.
Subscriber email options
Sign up to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What your neighbors are reading
- Pullman, beavers not getting along
- Michael Stuart Owen
- Scott Robert Kibler
- James Douglas Weddell
- Girl struck by semi-truck after fleeing residence south of Colton
- Mayor Lambert won’t seek reelection
- Juliette Anderson
- Pullman church moving locations
- Gritman delivers vaccine dose No. 10,000
- Moscow OKs lighting up public art; replacement of pool structure approved