Jerry Cunningon writes this of his July 5 experience: “As my wife had coffee on our patio, we saw this bird come from our hedge in the backyard. I got my camera after it had jumped on the old Radio Flyer wagon to plan its next move. It turned out to be a young red-tailed hawk. It was begging to get warm so the sprinklers didn’t seem to bother him. Got this shot as as the sprinkler passed over him.”
Subscriber email options
Headlines, breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What your neighbors are reading
- Nichole Ruth Lovrich
- Granite Point drowning victim identified
- Male dies of apparent drowning at Granite Point on Snake River
- Eric Lee Parker
- Blaze takes off near Steptoe Canyon
- Angela Jean Stephens
- Melinda “Mindy” (Markin) Delhomme
- Harvard water crisis worsens
- Apartments, commercial space planned for Idaho Inn property in Moscow
- Shirley Ann Steffen