On a warm Thursday afternoon, Washington State University facilities employee James Garrett, of Garfield, is seen touching up the President’s House with white paint through a row of red tulips.
Subscriber email options
Sign up to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What your neighbors are reading
- Labor market analytics leaders Emsi, Burning Glass merge, will remain committed to Moscow
- It's official: Nonstop flights from Pullman to Boise start in August
- Claire Rose Mikalson
- Karen Davis
- Robert W. Bennett
- The doors finally are opening for Logos product Ryan
- Former UI student pleads not guilty to sexual assault
- Minshew’s QB future is cloudy
- Steven Merle Bidle
- Joan Pyle