A woman jogs while pushing a two seat stroller with the rest of her family in tow riding bikes on the Bill Chipman Palouse Trail just outside Pullman on March 21. People were enjoying the outdoors and taking temporary respite from their concerns about the Covid-19 pandemic. This photo was taken by Keith Collins.
Subscriber email options
Sign up to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What your neighbors are reading
- First case of COVID-19 confirmed in Whitman County
- UPDATE: Rolovich, Chun react to WSU player's death
- Moscow businesses to close
- Moscow woman dies after truck she was riding in got stuck in snow
- Idaho Gov. Brad Little issues statewide stay-at-home order
- UPDATE: Second case of COVID-19 confirmed in Whitman County
- Idaho reports three deaths related to COVID-19
- WSU football program mourns death of another player
- Her View: If for nothing or nobody else, do it for Ben
- Moscow man accidentally shoots self in leg
Your guide to the best businesses in the region