A laminated wood beam is lifted into place with a crane on Wednesday at the Idaho Central Credit Union Arena at the University of Idaho in Moscow. The 60-foot-long beam weighs about 40,000 pounds. Arena construction is expected to be completed in September 2021.
Subscriber email options
Sign up to have headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
What your neighbors are reading
- Mayor’s letter addresses Palouse flag controversy
- Moscow: Wastewater study shows increased presence of COVID-19
- City: Study of wastewater shows increased presence of COVID-19
- Canceled: Positive COVID cases in region end baseball for Moscow
- More rockfall will keep U.S. Highway 95 closed a little while longer
- Three new COVID-19 cases on the Palouse
- Five new COVID-19 cases crop up in Palouse counties
- Community spread is key to schools reopening plan
- ‘It’s not over,’ protesters vow
- Fonks owners aim to resurrect coffeehouse
Your guide to the best businesses in the region